Estate Planning Webinars
Catholic Estate Planning Webinar
We wish to extend to you a personal invitation to the 2021 Catholic Estate Planning Webinar, hosted by The Foundation of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh.
- Your 4-Key Estate Planning Documents
- Establishing Your Beneficiary Designations
- Proper Asset Titling
- Estate Planning Is For Everyone
- Planning to Protect Those You Love
- Planning to Build a World You Wish to See
This webinar is hosted through The Foundation’s secure on-line portal.
Guest Speakers may include:
- Ryan Flood, Planned Giving Specialist, The Foundation
- Charles “Chess” Griffin, Estate Planning Attorney, Kirschbaum, Nanney, Keenan & Griffin, P.A.
Chess and Ryan combined bring over 40-years of experience in their respected professions.
Before the pandemic, it was estimated that more than two-thirds of Americans (68 percent) did not have an up-to-date estate plan. An even higher percentage (71.6 percent) did not have a plan that accurately reflected their current wishes.
This is a free seminar and no solicitations will be made.
To RSVP, please visit us through the registration link below. If you have specific questions, please contact Arleane McKiver, 919-568-1065 or arleane@FoundationDOR.org.