Estate Planning Webinars
Catholic Estate Planning Webinar
We wish to extend to you a personal invitation to the 2021 Catholic Estate Planning Webinar, hosted by The Foundation of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh.
- Your 4-Key Estate Planning Documents
- Establishing Your Beneficiary Designations
- Proper Asset Titling
- Estate Planning Is For Everyone
- Planning to Protect Those You Love
- Planning to Build a World You Wish to See
This webinar is hosted through The Foundation’s secure on-line portal.
Guest Speakers may include:
- Ryan Flood, Planned Giving Specialist, The Foundation
- Charles Davis III, Associate, N.C. Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and Probate Law, Poyner Spruill LLP.
Charlie provides legal advice to individuals and families regarding estate planning, estate administration, and tax planning. He also works with businesses on their general corporate and tax planning legal needs.
Before the pandemic, it was estimated that more than two-thirds of Americans (68 percent) did not have an up-to-date estate plan. An even higher percentage (71.6 percent) did not have a plan that accurately reflected their current wishes.
This is a free seminar and no solicitations will be made.
To RSVP, please visit us through the registration link below. If you have specific questions, please contact Alicia Hastings, 919-568-1065 or executive.assistant@FoundationDOR.org.